Location:300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH, USA
Cost:$50.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
This program is for families to dip their toe into camping and experience all that Granite Base Camp has to offer! Families can arrive any time after 6 pm to set up camp and participate in the evening program and a camp fire. In the morning campers will wake up and join us for breakfast and then spend the day participating in the open program including swimming, shooting sports, boating, fishing, pirates cove, fort friendship and more! Meals on Saturday are provided, but no meals provided on Friday night.
- This family camp weekend runs overnight from July 9th to July 10th
- Families can arrive any time after 6 PM on Friday, July 9th
- Adventure Card members will receive 20% off registration
- Please be sure to register for each member in your family so that we have an accurate headcount
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Alison Batey (Granite Base Camp Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire, adventure awaits you at Granite Base Camp.
At our Manchester, NH location you can experience many types of activities like archery, art and crafts, BB gun shooting sports, field sports, nature, outdoor skills, and many other themed activities. When visiting you will want to be sure to check out Fort Friendship, Pirate’s Cove, and Native American Village.