Location:300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH, USA
Cost:$25.00-$50.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
This program is for families to dip their toe into camping and experience all that Granite Base Camp has to offer! Families can arrive any time after 12 pm to set up camp and participate in the afternoon programs. In the evening, there will be dinner, a campfire, and other special evening programs. On Sunday morning, campers will wake up and join us for breakfast before some final open programs and closing ceremonies.
Most program areas will be open to enjoy! This may include archery, BBs, mini golf, life size games, a nature scavenger hunt, Fort Friendship, Pirate's Cove, STEM, handicraft, the Scouting Museum, and more.
Don't want to stay for the weekend? Join us for the activities from 12 PM - 6 PM on Saturday afternoon for only $25 per person (dinner not included).
For more information on the schedule, COVID safety protocols, and what to bring to camp, please click here.
- This family camp weekend runs overnight from May 29th to May 30th
- Families can arrive any time after 12 PM on Saturday, May 29th
- Please bring your own lunch on Saturday. Dinner, breakfast, and a late snack are included.
- Campers will need to bring their own tents. Click here for more details on what to bring.
- Adventure Card members will receive 20% off registration
- Please be sure to register for each member in your family so that we have an accurate headcount
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Alison Batey (Granite Base Camp Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire, adventure awaits you at Granite Base Camp.
At our Manchester, NH location you can experience many types of activities like archery, art and crafts, BB gun shooting sports, field sports, nature, outdoor skills, and many other themed activities. When visiting you will want to be sure to check out Fort Friendship, Pirate’s Cove, and Native American Village.