Description: Do you have a budding chef? Or do you just want to make sure that they can make more than macaroni and cheese? Well this camp is for any kids who wants to learn more about cooking. Kids will cook indoors and outdoors. They will learn about building healthy meals, snacks and maybe some not so healthy ones. Kids will learn about a variety of cooking methods include outdoor cooking such as over the fire, baking in a dutch oven, rocket stoves, trail cooking. Participants will learn general kitchen safety and food safe handling.Regular price $330.00
- This day camp session runs from August 1st to August 5th
- Drop-off is from 8:15-8:30 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Lunch is included as a part of your camp registration fee
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.