Description: Kids between 11 and 14 will spend the week on the water kayaking in various locations around Southern New Hampshire. Kids will need to pass a BSA swim test (can be done on the first day of camp), discuss first aid necessary to be safe during boating activities. Participants will learn kayaking basics, stroke techniques, and practice on Lake Eileen on the camp property and then will access a variety of lakes and streams in Southern New Hampshire during the rest of the week.Regular price $330.00
- This day camp session runs from July 25th to July 29th
- Drop-off is from 8:15-8:30 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Lunch is included as a part of your camp registration fee
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.