Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire, adventure awaits you at Granite Base Camp.
At our Manchester, NH location you can experience many types of activities like archery, art and crafts, BB gun shooting sports, field sports, nature, outdoor skills, and many other themed activities. When visiting you will want to be sure to check out Fort Friendship, Pirate’s Cove, and Native American Village.
Explore Programs at Granite Base Camp
Overview of facility
- Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire
- 250-acre wooded property
- Activity areas include Fort Friendship, Pirate’s Cove, Native American Village, and even a mini golf course
- Paved parking is available
- Handicap parking is available
- Restrooms are accessible to all participants.