Adventure Day Camp is a great way for your child to experience the thrill of the outdoors while introducing them to independence without being too far from home. Our April Vacation Adventure Day Camp is an awesome introduction if youth have never attended camp before, or if the just cannot wait for summer! With the ability to register for one day, multiple days, or the entire week, you will be able to join in on the adventure. The week-long program fills each day with adventures like archery, BB, boating, crafts, outdoor cooking, fire-building, nature appreciation and daily STEM projects. Campers are assigned staff led groups of up to 15 youth of a similar age to ensure that each camper’s experience is appropriate for their age group.
We will have programs available for youth ages 6-10 and 11-17!
Ages 6-10 Down on the Farm
Interested in visiting and taking a tour of camp with a member of our camp staff? Email email@example.com to schedule your tour today!
Day Camp offers extended hours for families whose schedule does not fit the 9am-4pm time period. Extended day is only available Tuesday-Thursday.
- Registration available for Monday through Friday
- Drop-off is at 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day options are available (Monday – Friday 8AM-9AM drop off. Monday – Thursday 4PM-6PM pickup) can be added to your camp registration for an additional $12 per day.
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
- This camp is for youth ages 6-10.
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.