Location:411 Unquity Road, Milton, MA 02186, USA
Cost:$330.00-$430.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
Campers will experience a variety of High Adventure activities such as canoeing, high ropes, rock climbing, hiking and mountain biking. Five days, five different activities. High Adventure to the extreme!
- Mountain Biking through the Blue Hills (Participants must have a bike suitable for all-terrain riding or rent one through a local bike shop)
- Swimming at Houghton's Pond
- Hiking Trek through the Blue Hills
- High Ropes Course teamwork at Base Camp
- Rock Climbing at the Quincy Quarries (Friday Capstone)
You will also get to have all of the fun of a traditional day camp with BBs, archery, camp wide games, and more! This camp's program includes a potential field trip.
- This day camp session runs from July 5th to July 9th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact NEBC@scouting.org.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.