Location:411 Unquity Road, Milton, MA 02186, USA
Cost:$330.00-$430.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
Spend the week using canoes, kayaks, paddle boards and more. Campers will spend four days on a variety of different waters located around Base Camp and the surrounding areas plus one day of activities at Base Camp.
- This day camp session runs from July 26th to July 30th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact NEBC@scouting.org.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.