Come out and enjoy the 1,000 acre woods of TL Storer Reservation
We will fish in our pond, enjoy nature hikes, do some forestry work, learn about the ecology of the reservation and all our awesome wildlife. Of course we will have BB's and archery, farm mechanics and just like our winter camp lots of presentations.
Programs for kids 6-10 and 11-14!
Save 20% with your Adventure Card - Don't have an Adventure Card? Purchase one here: https://experiencebasecamp.org/pages/adventure-card
- This day camp session runs from April 25th to April 29th
- Drop-off is at 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Lunch and snacks will be provided
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.