Location:411 Unquity Road, Milton, MA 02186, USA
Cost:$400.00-$500.00 per person
About this experience
The primary purpose of the BSA Lifeguard training program is to provide professional lifeguards for BSA operated facilities, council aquatics committees, and year-round aquatics programming. In addition, this training is intended to meet the requirements of government agencies for operations at a regulated swimming venue.
The program is open to all registered adults and youth, age 15 and older. BSA Lifeguard is recommended for aquatics staff lifeguard training and for those who wish to work as lifeguards for BSA year-round aquatics programs. For those supporting council aquatics committees, this training is the next step beyond the Aquatics Supervision program for unit leaders. Certification is good for 2 years. Cross over programs are available to become RED CROSS Lifeguards as well.
Please note, this camp is excluded from the Adventure Card membership discount.
- This day camp session runs from August 23rd to August 27th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Chuck Blanchette (New England Base Camp Director) at email@example.com.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.