Location:411 Unquity Road, Milton, MA 02186, USA
Cost:$330.00-$430.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
Day 1 of camp will get you ready for a week of water adventures! After safety procedures and paddle instruction, campers will test out their canoes in the pond. Tuesday through Friday campers will test their skills on a variety of local bodies of water with one overnight at Base Camp. The overnight date will be determined by weather and will be announced closer to the start of camp. The canoe trek will involve tenting, cooking and other camp activities!
- This day camp session runs from July 12th to July 16th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact NEBC@scouting.org.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.