Location:39 Concord Rd, Chelmsford, MA 01824, USA
Cost:$295.00-$345.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
Campers will be having a week of fun in Chelmsford at the Paul Center. Activities include science, nature, games, crafts, swimming, woodworking, shooting sports, and so much more. This year our camp theme is Mad Science Minions, so be sure to join us for all things science and Minions!
- This day camp session runs from August 16th to August 20th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Jenny Trickett (New England Base Program Specialist) at email@example.com.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.