Description: Campers will be having a week of fun in Chelmsford at the Paul Center. Activities include science, nature, games, crafts, swimming, woodworking, shooting sports, and so much more. This year our camp theme is Under the Sea!
- This day camp session runs from August 21st to August 25th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM, Monday-Thursday) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $80 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Contact Information: For more information and questions, please contact Angela Rzeszut at Camping227@scouting.org.
This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed by the LBOH.
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.