Location:411 Unquity Road, Milton, MA 02186, USA
Cost:$330.00-$430.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
What better way to learn climbing than... to climb? That's right, participants will be climbing and rappelling before lunch on day one! This program is great for adventurers interested in working on climbing skills.
Starting with the fundamentals and a safety overview, participants will get a taste of bouldering, top-rope climbing, rappelling, and more. Train like a climber using rock-rings; relax like a climber with slack-lining and crate-stacking.
- This day camp session runs from July 19th to July 23rd
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact NEBC@scouting.org.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.