Location:300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH, USA
Cost:$330.00-$380.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
Do you have a budding chef? Or do you just want to make sure that they can make more than macaroni and cheese? Well this camp is for any kids who wants to learn more about cooking.
Kids will cook indoors and outdoors. They will learn about building healthy meals, snacks and maybe some not so healthy ones. Kids will learn about a variety of cooking methods include outdoor cooking such as over the fire, baking in a dutch oven, rocket stoves, trail cooking. Participants will learn general kitchen safety and food safe handling.
- This day camp session runs from August 2nd to August 6th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Lunch is included as a part of your camp registration fee
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Alison Batey (Granite Base Camp Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire, adventure awaits you at Granite Base Camp.
At our Manchester, NH location you can experience many types of activities like archery, art and crafts, BB gun shooting sports, field sports, nature, outdoor skills, and many other themed activities. When visiting you will want to be sure to check out Fort Friendship, Pirate’s Cove, and Native American Village.