Description: This program is for families to dip their toe into camping and experience all that Granite Base Camp has to offer! Families can arrive any time after 6 pm to set up camp and participate in the evening program and a camp fire. In the morning campers will wake up and join us for breakfast and then spend the day participating in the open program including swimming, shooting sports, boating, fishing, pirates cove, fort friendship and more! Meals on Saturday are provided, but no meals provided on Friday night.Regular price
- This family camp weekend runs overnight from August 5th-August 6th
- Families can arrive any time after 6 PM on Friday, August 5th
- Adventure Card members will receive 20% off registration
- Please be sure to register for each member in your family so that we have an accurate headcount
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
- Held at Granite Base Camp, Manchester, NH
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.