Location:300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH, USA
Cost:$330.00-$380.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
During this week, kids will build forts of various types! Starting with debris shelters, learning about how to build a shelter for survival to making rope, learning about lashing, and building a short tree house without tools, using only rope and logs found on the property.
- This day camp session runs from July 12th to July 16th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Lunch is included as a part of your camp registration fee
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Alison Batey (Granite Base Camp Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire, adventure awaits you at Granite Base Camp.
At our Manchester, NH location you can experience many types of activities like archery, art and crafts, BB gun shooting sports, field sports, nature, outdoor skills, and many other themed activities. When visiting you will want to be sure to check out Fort Friendship, Pirate’s Cove, and Native American Village.