Location:300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH, USA
Cost:$330.00-$380.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
Kids between 11 and 14 will spend the week on the water kayaking in various locations around Southern New Hampshire. Kids will need to pass a BSA swim test (can be done on the first day of camp), discuss first aid necessary to be safe during boating activities.
Participants will learn kayaking basics, stroke techniques, and practice on Lake Eileen on the camp property and then will access a variety of lakes and streams in Southern New Hampshire during the rest of the week.
- This day camp session runs from July 26th to July 30th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Lunch is included as a part of your camp registration fee
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Alison Batey (Granite Base Camp Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire, adventure awaits you at Granite Base Camp.
At our Manchester, NH location you can experience many types of activities like archery, art and crafts, BB gun shooting sports, field sports, nature, outdoor skills, and many other themed activities. When visiting you will want to be sure to check out Fort Friendship, Pirate’s Cove, and Native American Village.