Description: Kids between 11 and 14 will get to experience a week of Mountain Biking around Lake Massabesic. Participants will learn basic bike maintenance, safety and first aid that pertains to cycling, discuss and practice local laws and trail etiquette and then will work toward a variety of longer rides, culminating in an all day ride on Friday. Kids can bring their own bikes or use ours!Regular price
- This day camp session runs from July 18th to July 22nd
- Drop-off is from 8:15-8:30 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Lunch is included as a part of your camp registration fee
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.