Location:300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH, USA
Cost:$330.00-$380.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
Kids between 11 and 14 will get to experience a week of Mountain Biking around Lake Massabesic. Participants will learn basic bike maintenance, safety and first aid that pertains to cycling, discuss and practice local laws and trail etiquette and then will work toward a variety of longer rides, culminating in an all day ride on Friday. Kids can bring their own bikes or use ours!
- This day camp session runs from June 28th to July 2nd
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Lunch is included as a part of your camp registration fee
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Alison Batey (Granite Base Camp Director) at email@example.com.
Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire, adventure awaits you at Granite Base Camp.
At our Manchester, NH location you can experience many types of activities like archery, art and crafts, BB gun shooting sports, field sports, nature, outdoor skills, and many other themed activities. When visiting you will want to be sure to check out Fort Friendship, Pirate’s Cove, and Native American Village.