Location:300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH, USA
Cost:$330.00-$380.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
Our goal is to send your kids home dirty, tired and happy through classic summer camp experiences like swimming, archery, crafts and nature exploration. We support kids, ages 6-10, in learning how to build relationships with new friends and we are proud of our bully free environment.
Many kids leave at the end of the week sad because they have to say goodbye to their new camp friends. This is a summer camp experience that keeps all kids engaged!
- This day camp session runs from July 12th to July 16th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Lunch is included as a part of your camp registration fee
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Alison Batey (Granite Base Camp Director) at email@example.com.
Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire, adventure awaits you at Granite Base Camp.
At our Manchester, NH location you can experience many types of activities like archery, art and crafts, BB gun shooting sports, field sports, nature, outdoor skills, and many other themed activities. When visiting you will want to be sure to check out Fort Friendship, Pirate’s Cove, and Native American Village.