Cost:$295.00-$345.00 per person
About this experience
Campers will be having a week of fun at Haverhill Day Camp at Winnekenni Castle! Activities include science, cooking, swimming, scout skills, nature hikes and adventures, games and challenges. Cub Scouts have the opportunity to work on advancements. This camp's program includes a potential field trip.
There is so much FUN to be had at the Haverhill Youth Day Camp. Activities are individualized for each age group. Highlights include a standard program of shooting sports, nature, STEM, and athletics. All children benefit from going to camp from interacting with friends, to trying new things and pushing past personal boundaries. Children’s memories of summer experiences last a lifetime.
- This day camp session runs from August 9th to August 13th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Jenny Trickett (New England Base Program Specialist) at email@example.com.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.