Description: Campers will experience a variety of High Adventure activities such as canoeing, high ropes, rock climbing, hiking and mountain biking. Five days, five different activities. High Adventure to the extreme!Regular price $320.00
- Mountain Biking through the Blue Hills (Participants must have a bike suitable for all-terrain riding or rent one through a local bike shop)
- Swimming at Houghton's Pond
- Hiking Trek through the Blue Hills
- High Ropes Course teamwork at Base Camp
- Rock Climbing at the Quincy Quarries (Friday Capstone)
- This day camp session runs from July 5th to July 8th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $40 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $60 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.