Description: Day 1 of camp will get you ready for a week of water adventures! After safety procedures and paddle instruction, campers will test out their canoes in the pond. Tuesday through Friday campers will test their skills on a variety of local bodies of water with one overnight at Base Camp. The overnight date will be determined by weather and will be announced closer to the start of camp. The canoe trek will involve tenting, cooking and other camp activities!Regular price
- This day camp session runs from July 11th to July 15th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $80 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.