Description: What better way to learn climbing than... to climb? That's right, participants will be climbing and rappelling before lunch on day one! This program is great for adventurers interested in working on climbing skills. Starting with the fundamentals and a safety overview, participants will get a taste of bouldering, top-rope climbing, rappelling, and more. Train like a climber using rock-rings; relax like a climber with slack-lining and crate-stacking.Regular price $400.00
- This day camp session runs from July 25th to July 29th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $80 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.