Location:411 Unquity Road, Milton, MA 02186, USA
Cost:$330.00-$430.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
Calling all aspiring rangers, conservationists, and wildlife enthusiasts! Join us for this special new week of summer camp where you’ll learn the basics of Wildlife Management while having lots of fun exploring the animals the live around us.
During this hands-on week, campers will participate in enriching activities such as building and monitoring bird boxes, planning and constructing wildlife blinds, submitting reports to citizen science projects, researching locally endangered and threatened animals, setting up and monitoring trail cameras, and much more!
We’ll wrap up our week with a possible visit (following the CDC guidelines of safety) to a local wildlife center to see the week’s topic in action. Finally, families will be welcomed at our closing ceremonies on Friday to see a culmination of their camper’s projects.
- This day camp session runs from August 16th to August 20th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact NEBC@scouting.org.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.