Description: Day 1 of camp will get you ready for a week of kayaking adventures! After safety procedures and paddle instruction, campers will test out their kayak in the pond. Tuesday through Friday campers will test their skills on a variety of local bodies of water with one overnight at Base Camp. The overnight date will be determined by weather and will be announced closer to the start of camp. The kayak journey will involve tenting, cooking and other camp activities! Due to strenuous activity, campers must be 13 years old or older AND pass a swim test or have earned the swimming merit badge before July 1st 2020. You will also get to have all of the fun of a traditional day camp with BBs, archery, camp-wide games and more!Regular price $400.00
- This day camp session runs from July 18th to July 22nd.
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $80 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.