Location:411 Unquity Road, Milton, MA 02186, USA
Cost:$65.00-$75.00 per person
Not a member? Learn more about our Adventure Card.
What experimental fun you will have during Spring Vacation Week. Learn about what is in a scientific laboratory, the why and how things work, and all about peculiar and fun experiments. All of the camp excitement you expect from camp but with a science twist! Each day will have a different focus.
April 20th - Aviation, Archery, & NOVA Shoot
April 21st - Auto Maintenance, Truck Transportation, & NOVA Start your Engines
April 22nd - Gardening, Soil & Water Conservation, NOVA Let it Grow
April 23rd - Engineering, NOVA The Next Big Thing
Sign up for all 4 days for all the excitement. All children benefit from going to camp from interacting with friends, to trying new things and pushing past personal boundaries. Children’s memories of summer experiences last a lifetime. Our camp program is designed for boys and girls going into grades 6-12.
- This day camp session runs from April 20th to April 23rd
- Choose 1 day, 2 days or all 4.
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $10 per day.
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent in advance
For more information and questions, please contact NEBC@scouting.org.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.