Location:411 Unquity Road, Milton, MA 02186, USA
Cost:$330.00-$430.00 per person
About this experience
What experimental fun you will have this Summer! Each week will be filled with fun, excitement, and science. Learn about what is in a scientific laboratory, the why and how things work, and all about peculiar and fun experiments. All of the camp excitement you expect from camp but with a science twist!
Go outdoors and learn about the world we live in and how science plays a part in all of it. Your adventures may keep you in the lab or take you into the field where investigations and experiments are taking place. Activities are individualized for each age group. Highlights include a standard program of shooting sports, nature, STEM, and athletics.
All children benefit from going to camp from interacting with friends, to trying new things and pushing past personal boundaries. Children’s memories of summer experiences last a lifetime. Our camp program is designed for boys and girls going into grades 1-5 and invites the entire family outdoors.
- This day camp session runs from August 23rd to August 27th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Early Drop-Off (7:45 AM - 9 AM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- Extended Day (4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $50 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact NEBC@scouting.org.
Base Camp is New England’s premier outdoor adventure park, minutes from Boston!
Our main location in the beautiful Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA, offers your family, school group, scout troop or corporate team exciting and challenging activities that you can’t get anywhere else.