Cost:$170.00-$300.00 per person
Special Promotion: Pay full price for one week of camp and get any additional week for only $170. Just select the “Additional Week” price option when registering.
Survive the Arctic Day Camp is an outdoor based adventure where campers ages 6-10 learn how to survive through fun hands-on activities. Campers will learn exciting new skills while participating in popular summer camp favorites such as swimming, boating, BB shooting, archery, STEM projects, BMX racing, outdoor skills, nature appreciation and so much more.
Our Day Camp is more than just fun - a week of camp boosts self-esteem, connects youth to nature, develops independence, instills leadership skills, gets kids active, and helps campers make lasting bonds! Each week will offer different themes and activities to keep the excitement going all summer.
Our camp staff are trained to provide a safe and unforgettable experience. All staff are have completed nationally recognized youth protection training.
- This day camp session runs from August 2nd to August 6th
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (8 AM - 9 AM & 4 PM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $40 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
For more information and questions, please contact Joram Northup (Adventure Base Camp Program Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located at Camp Champlin in Cranston, RI, Adventure Base Camp sits on one-hundred forested acres with a pond, stream, hiking trails and many program offerings. Come spend some time at Adventure Base Camp and see what your own adventure will look like!