Adventure Day Camp at Camp Yawgoog is a great way for your child to experience the thrill of the outdoors while introducing them to independence without being too far from home. The week-long program fills each day with adventures like archery, BB, boating, swimming, crafts, outdoor cooking, fire-building, nature appreciation and daily STEM projects. Campers are assigned staff led groups of up to 15 youth of a similar age to ensure that each camper’s experience is appropriate for their age group. Families are invited to camp every Friday for a closing campfire program. Take advantage of coming to camp multiple weeks at a discounted rate.
Interested in visiting and taking a tour of camp with a member of our camp staff? Email email@example.com to schedule your tour today!
Day Camp offers extended hours for families whose schedule does not fit the 9am-4pm time period.
- Each camp week runs Monday through Friday
- Drop-off is at 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day options are available (8AM-9AM drop off. 4PM-6PM pickup) can be added to your camp registration for an additional $50
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
- This camp is for children in 1st through 5th grade.
Please choose your desired start day of week to register.
Contact Information: For more information and questions, please contact ABC@ExperienceBaseCamp.org.
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.