This camp is only for those members of Wollaston Golf Club.
Description: What experimental fun you will have this Summer! Each week will be filled with fun, excitement, and outdoor adventure. Go outdoors and learn about the world we live in. Your adventures will take you into the field where investigations and experiments are taking place. Activities are individualized for each age group. Highlights include a standard program of shooting sports, nature, STEM, and athletics. All children benefit from going to camp from interacting with friends, to trying new things and pushing past personal boundaries. Children’s memories of summer experiences last a lifetime. Our camp program is designed for boys and girls going into grades 1-5 and invites the entire family outdoors.
- Each camp week runs Monday through Friday (except no camp on July 4th)
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
- This camp is for children in 1st through 6th grade.
Please choose your desired start day of week to register.Contact Information: For more information and questions, please contact NEBC@scouting.org.
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.