Summer Day Camp: Summer Olympics
What’s better than Paris? Milton, of course! This summer, you can experience all the thrills of the Olympics here at Base Camp! Participants will develop team spirit, learn new sports, and maybe even create their own! All our traditional camp activities (from ranges to gagaball) will take place, but with more pomp and more ceremony! On Friday, we’ll have our own Campwide Games, followed by a Closing Ceremony of songs, skits, cheers, and awards. Parents are welcome to come in, cheer on their camper, and stay for the ceremony!
Participating Cub Scouts will be working towards a wide variety of Adventure Loops: the Personal Fitness adventure for each age group, as well as the “Lets Race” and “Summertime Fun” Electives, among others.
- Choose your week from July 8th to August 23rd
- Drop-off is from 8:30 - 9 AM and camp ends at 4 PM
- Extended Day (8AM - 6 PM) can be added onto your camp registration for an additional $100 per week
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re done exploring programs, head on over to purchase an Adventure Day Pass!
Please note, program availability varies by location. Be sure to browse by your nearest location or check out more details below.